Level up your appetizer game with this easy peasy Greek Bruschetta! This recipe easily makes a small serving or a large bowl for a crowd. Adjust to your liking and have at it!
Can’t. Stop. Eating. This.
Garden Fresh Greek Bruschetta
Below are the small-batch measurements. Feel free to double, triple, or quadruple the recipe as desired! It’s great as a snack and perfect for sharing with friends and family at your next party or potluck! The leftovers are also pretty darn fantastic too! Love it so!
- 2 plum or Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2-4 TBSP crumbed feta cheese
- Fresh baguette or pita bread, sliced
For the dressing, grab your favorite Greek blend or whisk together 1 tsp each of olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice with a little bit of fresh or dried dill, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Zest it up any way you’d like! Onion, fresh garlic, parsley or even some flavorful red pepper flakes. Dried or fresh oregano is also an awesome addition! Play with your produce and your taste buds will forever thank you.
Toss everything together and serve on sliced and toasted french bread or fluffy pita wedges for a refreshingly delicious snack or appetizer that keeps you out of the kitchen.
It’s also amazing on top of chicken and as a salad topper for kale or romaine lettuce. YUM!
Ready to get your bruschetta on?
Let’s do this!
Garden Fresh Mediterranean Bruschetta
- 2 plum or Roma tomatoes diced
- ½ English cucumber peeled + diced
- 2-4 TBSP crumbed feta
- French baguette rounds for serving
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2-1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- dried dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing and adjust to taste.
- Toss everything together and serve on sliced french bread for a refreshingly delicious snack or appetizer that keeps you out of the kitchen.
If you get a chance to try this Fresh Mediterranean Bruschetta, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation.