Festive and flavorful, this delicious cranberry vinaigrette is the perfect salad dressing for the holiday season!
Cranberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
I did that thing again where I’ve been holding on to this recipe without posting. Forgive me!
I’ve been making this vibrant vinaigrette for a few years now and finally got my act together enough to take photos for y’all!
For those of you super into fruity dressings, this one is right up your alley!
Let’s get our cranberry on!
Cranberry Dijon Dressing Ingredients
- red wine vinegar
- avocado oil
- fresh cranberries
- honey or maple syrup (plain sugar works too)
- Dijon mustard
- fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Aside from the fresh cranberries, which are of course a seasonal offering, the rest of the ingredients are simple enough that they should already be be in your pantry!
Salad Pairing and Serving Suggestions
This dressing is amazing over spinach salads, spring mix or field greens, kale, and arugula. Use a combination of these lovely lettuce options or choose your favorites!
Salad toppings like nuts, soft cheeses, and fresh fruit pair like a dream. Awesome options include toasted walnuts, pecans, sliced almonds, pistachios, goat cheese, feta, gorgonzola cheese, apple, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries.
Here are a few of my salad recipes that will pair fantasti with this colorful cranberry dressing:
- Apple Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans and Feta
- Strawberry Feta Kale Salad
- Blueberry Spinach Salad
- Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad
- Apple Cranberry Brussels Sprout Salad
- In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, oil, cranberries, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, and water. Process until completely smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. The dressing will keep nicely in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake well before using.
Recipe adapted from Once Upon a Chef.
If you get a chance to try this cranberry vinaigrette dressing recipe, let me know! Leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag @PEASandCRAYONS on Instagram so I can happy dance over your tasty creations.