These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp are next level delicious! Make them as mild or as fiery as you’d like and get ready to toss them in tacos, wraps, salads, and more.
This fast and fiery Sriracha Shrimp recipe is the key ingredient in my crazy popular Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos. Topped with a cool cilantro lime slaw and a zesty Sriracha ranch sauce, they’re nothing short of amazing.
We’re so obsessed with this chili sauce spiked shrimp that we’ve been putting them on everything!
serving suggestions + ideas
They’re fantastic in tacos and quesadillas, amazing on top of salads and noodles, and even great tossed into ramen bowls as a tasty and fiery ramen topping.
You could even go for full-on Sriracha gold and serve up Sriracha shrimp alongside Sriracha Green Beans and holy cow I think I just figured out tonight’s dinner! WOOT!
MORE SCRUMPTIOUS SIDE DISH OPTIONS:
- Quinoa Fried Rice
- Spinach Mushroom Leek Noodle Bowls
- One-Pot Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Roasted Broccoli and/or Carrots
Spicy Sriracha Shrimp
The recipe below yields one pound of spicy chili-sauce kissed shrimp.
If you need a smaller serving, feel free to halve the recipe.
Serving a crowd? The recipe is easily doubled or tripled as needed. You got this!
- 1 lb shrimp (fresh or frozen/thawed)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBSP avocado oil or favorite healthy oil
- 2-4 tsp Sriracha chili sauce (adjust to taste)
- Clean and peel shrimp, defrosting if needed. Lately we've been buying frozen, deveined, easy-peel shrimp. All I have to do is defrost, peel, and cook! You can also buy your shrimp already peeled if you'd like!
- Pat shrimp dry and season with paprika, cayenne, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat both sides.
- Heat a large pan or skillet to medium-high heat with 1 TBSP of oil and sauté your shrimp. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes until shrimp curl and become opaque. The cook time will depend on the heat setting you choose and the size of your shrimp, but regardless they’ll be perfectly cooked in a matter of minutes.
- Add Sriracha (start with a little and add more to taste based on spice preference) and toss shrimp to coat. Enjoy hot!
If you get a chance to try these spicy sriracha shrimp, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation! I can’t wait to see all your sassy sriracha shenanigans!
spice things up with more tasty sriracha recipes!
Love scallops? Sriracha Glazed Seared Scallops are a crazy delicious way to get your rooster sauce fix!