Ditch the sketchy processed bottled dressing and whip up this super quick, super easy, homemade paleo ranch dressing!
I’m currently building up my arsenal of dairy-free dressing recipes and having way too much fun experimenting in the kitchen.
If you’re playing catch-up, here are a few of my favorites so far:
- Easy Homemade Greek Dressing
- Easy Homemade Italian Dressing
- Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Avocado Dill Dressing
- Honey Sriracha Lime Dressing
- Blueberry Balsamic Dressing
I could go on and on, but we need to speed things along so I can share my latest dressing obsession with you!
Paleo Ranch Dressing
This paleo ranch dressing is crazy amazing and deliciously dairy-free thanks to the inclusion of dreamy, creamy coconut milk.
As with most dressings, this bad boy is gluten-free but it also as the added bonus of being keto-friendly, dairy-free, whole30 compliant and just overall awesome!
Paleo Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup quality store bought or homemade mayo*
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (shaken well)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- dash of hot sauce
- Go shake-crazy on that can of coconut milk! If needed you can also stick a spoon in the jar and stir, but get everything nice and blended then...
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar and shake well.
- Place in fridge to chill + dive in when you're ready!
- The dressing can be made in advance and enjoyed for approx. 4 days.
If you’d like more garlicky goodness all up in your face, this dressing can handle it! Just start small and increase as you go since you can always add more, but can’t subtract. As written, I feel like it has quite a bit of garlic flavor. (Y’all know I love my garlic!) Flavors also tend to amplify by the next day if you’re making it to enjoy later.
If you get a chance to try this paleo ranch dressing, let me know!
You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag @PEASandCRAYONS on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creations! I can’t wait to see what you whip up!
behind the scenes
- currently listening to: Little Dark Age – MGMT
- currently reading: Eleanor + Park (affiliate link)
- currently watching: Black Mirror