Mini Quiche Won-Ton Cups make a great grab and go breakfast or a fun weekend brunch! They’re always a hit with kids and grown ups alike!
Last year I ate my weight in oats. We had some good times together, oatmeal and I, but after going hot and heavy for too too long, we’ve decided to take a little break. This has opened me up to so many new breakfast combinations!
I’m a big fan of speedy breakfasts with little to no clean up. Well, technically any meal with minimal clean-up is fan-flipping-tastic but somehow I always get in over my head with dinner + recipe testing shenanigans.
No won-ton wrappers? No problem! You can also make them in little phyllo cups!
Mini Quiche Won-Ton Cups
WHAT’S IN IT?
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, or regular dairy milk
- 5 Nasoya Wonton Wrappers
- Spinach, Feta + Garlic (or a pinch of garlic powder)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lareg egg
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375 F.
- Gently place wonton squares in a mini-muffin tray + spray with olive oil.
- Crack an egg into a coffee mug and beat with a fork.
- Add coconut milk or milk of choice.
- Depending on your preference, you can toss the spinach into your beaten egg + milk mixture raw or sautee it in a small skillet with some olive oil and garlic until wilted (this is such a quick + easy method that I always take the extra step!). Toss a lil bit of spinach (tomato or jalapeno would rock too), garlic and feta into the bottom of each cup and top with egg mixture.
- Bake for approx 8-10 minutes or until quiche mixtures fluffs up into a “muffin-top” and the edges of your won-ton cups are toasty + golden brown.
If you get a chance to try these mini quiche won-ton cups, let me know! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation.