Mini Quiche Won-Ton Cups make a great grab and go breakfast or a fun weekend brunch! They’re always a hit with kids and grown ups alike!
Last year I ate my weight in oats. We had some good times together, oatmeal and I, but after going hot and heavy for too too long, we’ve decided to take a little break. This has opened me up to so many new breakfast combinations!
I’m a big fan of speedy breakfasts with little to no clean up. Well, technically any meal with minimal clean-up is fan-flipping-tastic but somehow I always get in over my head with dinner + recipe testing shenanigans.
No won-ton wrappers? No problem! You can also make them in little phyllo cups!
Mini Quiche Won-Ton Cups
Serves 1… but making more is oh-so easy! Simply double, triple, or quadruple as needed!
WHAT’S IN IT?
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, or regular dairy milk
- 5 Nasoya Wonton Wrappers
- Spinach, Feta + Garlic (or a pinch of garlic powder)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lareg egg
I whipped up a few mini egg “muffins” too… not as fun without the wonton CRUNCH! The glory of quiches is that any cheese, any veggie, and any dairy will work! Helloooo easy way to use up leftovers!
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375 F.
- Gently place wonton squares in a mini-muffin tray + spray with olive oil.
- Crack an egg into a coffee mug and beat with a fork.
- Add coconut milk or milk of choice.
- Depending on your preference, you can toss the spinach into your beaten egg + milk mixture raw or sautee it in a small skillet with some olive oil and garlic until wilted (this is such a quick + easy method that I always take the extra step!). Toss a lil bit of spinach (tomato or jalapeno would rock too), garlic and feta into the bottom of each cup and top with egg mixture.
- Bake for approx 8-10 minutes or until quiche mixtures fluffs up into a “muffin-top” and the edges of your won-ton cups are toasty + golden brown.
If you get a chance to try these mini quiche won-ton cups, let me know! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation.