Rotisserie chicken makes this delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip fast and flavorful! This crowd-favorite dip always leaves friends begging for the recipe.
Buffalo chicken dip is often the ultimate go-to party dip, and for good reason too!
It’s insanely good rivaled only by how insanely easy it is to make.
Spicy + Speedy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip
Many versions rely on canned chicken but I find that snagging a rotisserie chicken is game-changing when it comes to this dip! The flavor just jumps out of the bowl!
Everyone knows how much of a staple Frank’s Red Hot sauce is when it comes to making the best of the best dips and, for us, Cabot’s Pepperjack cheese is *the* cheese to use in this dip!
It’s melty, flecked with peppers for extra flavor, and just overall deeeelicious!
Depending on how many people you’re serving you can halve the recipe for a small batch or double (or even triple!) it to serve a larger crowd.
We always make this dip for our game nights and it vanishes FAST!
We’ve never actually had leftovers make it to the fridge for the following day (I’m surrounded by savages – ha!) but leftovers can totally be saved and warmed up later.
You can even spread the leftover dip into a flour tortilla to make a buffalo chicken dip quesadilla the next day!
Make Ahead Tips
This dip can easily be made in advance!
Simply follow steps ………… and tightly cover dip and place in the fridge for 1-2 days before you need it. Then simply warm it up in the oven.
Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 plain rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce plus extra few TBSP for topping
- 2-3 TBSP melted butter
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-2 cups Cabot pepper jack cheese , coarsely grated
- optional chopped green onion and crushed red pepper flakes for topping
- bell pepper slices
- celery sticks
- carrot sticks
- tortilla chips or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set out cream cheese to soften or microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Shred and chop chicken breast and dark meat.
- Melt butter and whisk into hot sauce to make a homemade buffalo sauce. Feel free to add exta hot sauce, to taste.
- In an oven-safe baking dish, combine chicken, cream cheese, buttery hot sauce (aka buffalo sauce) and ranch dressing.
- Season with garlic powder and salt and mix well.
- Top with freshly grated pepper jack cheese. You can even mix a little cheese into the dip if you'd like. Cabot brand is my favorite for this dip – it melts like a breeze and is super flavorful. Add a hearty drizzle or so of hot sauce on top.
- Bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
- If a garnish is desired, you can top the dip with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes and/or chopped green onion.
If you get a chance to try this speedy rotisserie buffalo chicken dip, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. I can’t wait to see what you whip up!
More Baller Buffalo Recipes
Around here I’m basically known for my buffalo chickpea recipes. They’re a delicious vegetarian alternative to chicken and everyone always flips over how good they are!
Of course all things Buffalo chicken has it’s place in my heart too when the craving strikes! If you’re one of my T-Rex friends you have *GOT* to try my Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls. The recipe has tons of rave reviews and is for sure a must-make!
I’m also a wee bit obsessed with this Buffalo Chicken Taco Salad as a way to get your buffalo chicken fix but also with a boatload of veggies for good measure!