These cheesy baked Artichoke Dip Phyllo Cups are quick, easy, and addictively delicious! Baking the dip into crispy bite-sized phyllo shells transforms it into party perfect finger food!
Hot, cheesy dips + flaky phyllo shells = the most delicious pairing ever!
The results were seriously LEGENDARY!
I had intended on dropping off half the tray to a neighbors house thinking no way could Paul and I eat all 30 appetizer bites ourselves. Turns out we can and we did and I’d do it again in a heartbeat! lol!
Shortcuts and Make Ahead Instructions
Since the filling is easiest to whip together once the cream cheese has softened, you can soften chilled cream cheese by placing in the microwave for 20-30 seconds if desired.
Prepping for a party? Here’s my go-to technique! Make your artichoke dip filling the day before and store in an airtight container in the fridge. The next day, take the dip out to soften 30 minutes prior to baking (or warm it up if preferred) and spoon into phyllo cups. Bake and enjoy!
If you plan on freezing some for later, save the phyllo shell packaging since it makes an excellent home for your frozen artichoke bites!
Bake artichoke dip phyllo cups as directed (I like to under-bake by a couple minutes) and allow to cool completely. Place phyllo cups in the little tray they came in and place back in the box. Seal and freeze for up to 1 month.
To reheat, preheat oven to 365 F and bake for approx. 6-8 minutes or until the filling is hot and melty and the phyllo cups are crispy.
I’m head over heels in love with this recipe and can’t wait for y’all to try it!
Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip Phyllo Cups
Need a small-batch tray of phyllo cups? You can 100% halve the recipe if desired.
Serving a large crowd? Simply double or triple the recipe as needed or you can even serve empty phyllo shells (lightly baked for 5-7 min until crisp) around a bowl of hot baked artichoke dip and allow guests to do the filling for you. Easy peasy!
Artichoke Dip Phyllo Cups
- 30 frozen phyllo shells (2 packages)
- 3/4 cup water-packed canned/jarred artichoke hearts (approx. half a 14 oz can)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, smashed, and minced)
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup quality mayo
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2-3 TBSP fresh chopped green onion/scallions
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 365°F and arrange phyllo cups on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Finely chop artichokes. Peel, smash, and mince garlic.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well using an electric hand mixer or a fork until igredients are well incorporated.
- Spoon filling mixture into phyllo cups and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the filling is hot and melty and the phyllo shell is crispy.
- Optional garnishes include additional crushed red pepper flakes and/or scallions, or fresh snipped chives.
If you get a chance to try these cheesy baked artichoke dip phyllo cups, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. I can’t wait to see what you whip up!
Favorite Phyllo Cup Recipes
Looking for more way to revamp those flaky little phyllo shells? Here are my go-to recipes!