Greek Potato Salad is light, refreshing, and utterly delicious; I seriously may never use mayo again! This easy peasy potato salad is made using Greek yogurt and tastes absolutely amazing. Make a little… or a lot!
I’ve been teasing you with this photo for far too long… Here’s the recipe for my glorious greek potato salad.
With Greek yogurt in my arsenal now, I seriously may never use mayo again!
The creamy yogurt was a perfect match for the fluffy potatoes.
Add a little dill and lemon juice to the mix for good measure and BAM! Poato salad perfection!
The result is a light, refreshing, and totally tasty potato salad. You can even add extra veggies in on the fun if you’d like! Use this as a base recipe and have fun with it! You can use fresh or dried herbs depending on what you have handy, and add all the extra seasoning your heart desries!
Greek Potato Salad
This easy peasy recipe yields 1-2 servings (a perfect side dish for a light lunch!) and can easily be doubled or quadrupled to feed a pair or a number of guests. We like to make a large batch for Summer parties and picnics – it’s always a hit!
Greek Potato Salad
Greek Potato Salad is light, refreshing, and utterly delicious; I seriously may never use mayo again! This easy peasy potato salad is made using Greek yogurt and tastes absolutely amazing.
Make a little... or a lot - it's crazy flexible and easy to double or quadruple as needed!
- 3 small/medium golden potatoes or red potatoes (cubed)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1-2 Tbsp onion (minced)
- 1-2 Tbsp diced cucumber [optional]
- 2-3 Tbsp plain greek yogurt
- dried dill, salt, + garlic powder, to taste
- Garnish with a lemon wedge to add a splash of citrus to your salad or serve it in a bell pepper for extra pizazz!
- Boil cubed potatoes for approximately 10-15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Season the yogurt with garlic, dill, and a teeny bit of salt and stir into potatoes to coat.
- Pop in the fridge for a bit and enjoy cool.
Nutrition facts below are an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.
If you get a chance to try this crazy easy greek potato salad, let me know! You can leave me a comment here on the post (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag @PEASandCRAYONS on Instagram so I can happy dance over your awesome creation. I can’t wait to see what you whip up!
hungry for more?
- Mexican Kale Salad with Zesty Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Cheesy Vegetarian Loaded Baked Potatoes <– READER FAVORITE
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad
- Smoky Chipotle Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili (Instant Pot and Stove Top)