Get your blueberry fix with these easy blueberry granola yogurt bowls drizzled with a super simple homemade blueberry syrup!
These gorgeous granola bowls feature a base of creamy yogurt, crisp granola, fresh berries, and a drizzle sweet blueberry syrup.
My entire family is obsessed with them and it’s an easy peasy breakfast for busy mornings.
For the yogurt you can use plain, vanilla, Greek, French…. basically any yogurt that you have on hand!
Our Go-To Granola Recipes
Today I used my Maple Pecan Granola but you can use your favorite homemade or store bought granola.
I have a super simple Healthy Homemade Granola tutorial on ze blog as well as a naturally sweetened Honey Almond Granola. You can add your favorite mix-ins like extra nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and even shredded coconut.
Quick + Easy Blueberry Syrup
You can make an easy peasy blueberry syrup from either fresh blueberries or frozen berries.
The syrup is amazing for giving a fancy yogurt parfait vibe to your granola bowl and is also great on pancakes and in cocktails and mocktails too!
We always have a little container of it in our fridge for homemade snow cones (my daughters fav treat this time of year) and these granola bowls.
No blueberries? No problem! You can also make it with blackberries, mixed berries, or strawberries.
Easy Blueberry Granola Bowls and Homemade Blueberry Syrup
Make one… or make a few to feed your fam! The blueberry syrup should last for a while in the fridge so you can enjoy these blueberry yogurt bowls all week long.
Easy Blueberry Granola Yogurt Bowls and Homemade Blueberry Syrup
GRANOLA YOGURT BOWLS
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup maple pecan granola or your favorite granola
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1-2 TBSP blueberry syrup for drizzling
- 1/2 cup blueberries , fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- To make the blueberry syrup, combine blueberries, water, and sugar together in a small saucepan over low heat, whisking occasionally until sugar is dissolved, approx. 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and bring a gentle boil, stirring often, until syrup is thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Mash berries well with a fork and strain through a sieve/strainer for a thick, smooth syrup. For a compote, feel free to leave the mixture chunky! After syrup has cooled, stir in lemon juice and seal/store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Divide yogurt between two small bowls.
- Top each bowl with 1/2 cup granola and 1/2 cup fresh blueberries.
- Add a drizzle of blueberry syrup and dive in!
If you get a chance to try these easy peasy blueberry granola yogurt bowls, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. I can’t wait to see what you whip up!