We’re positively giddy over this gorgeous Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad featuring easy cheesy tortellini, fresh veggies, creamy feta, and a delicious homemade dressing!
This post is brought to you by MY EPIC TORTELLINI ADDICTION.
For real. I know I have no less than a zillion tortellini recipe variations on this little blog of mine, but I can’t help but add one more to the mix.
This Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad is part refreshing greek salad, part pasta salad, and all kinds of amazing thanks to a speedy homemade Greek lemon dressing.
LET. ME. AT. IT.
Tortellini Pasta Salad Serving Suggestions
Pasta salad is a party, picnic, and barbecue staple pretty much year-round!
This tasty tortellini salad makes a lovely side dish for veggie burgers, grilled protein, sandwiches of all shapes and sizes, and always tastes amazing nestled up to a creamy potato salad or a side of grilled veggies.
The pastabilities are endless!
Make Ahead Pasta Salad Tips
This tortellini pasta salad is easily made in advance! Since the pasta and veggies like to drink up some of the dressing, I usually make some extra to drizzle over the salad before serving.
Everything can be added to the salad in advance except for the avocado, if you’re doing meal prep for the week or for a party simply add the avocado before serving. Easy peasy!
Leftover pasta salad will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days, making it a great grab and go side dish or lunch option.
Easy Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
I’m head over heels in love with this pretty pasta salad!
Serving a crowd? Feel free to double or triple the recipe as needed. It’s oh so easy to make a boatload of pasta salad for a party or potluck!
Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 9 oz fresh cheese tortellini (refrigerated tortellino)
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2-1 cup seedless cucumber , peeled and diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 avocado , peeled and diced
- chopped fresh parsley or arugula to garnish (optional)
- Bring a medium-large pot to boil over high heat and cook tortellini per package instructions, approx 4-6 mins. TIP: start with a rolling boil on high, add pasta, then decrease heat to medium-low simmer to prevent pasta breakage.
- While your pasta cooks, whisk together your dressing by combining the juice of 1 lemon plus remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined. You can also add it to a mason jar and shake well.
- Once tortellini is tender and al-dente, strain in a colander and rinse briefly with cold water to chill the pasta. Pour into a large bowl and add chopped tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper along with sliced onion.
- Stir or shake dressing well and pour the dressing over your salad.
- Ready to eat? Add feta and chopped avocado and mix well. Top with any extra feta your heart desires as well as some chopped parsley/arugula as an optiional garnish. You can even drizzle a little extra olive oil over the salad if you'd like – let your tastebuds be your guide!
If you get a chance to try this Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. I can’t wait to see what you whip up!