Oh yes, I went there. Today I’m excited to share 36 scrumptious Sriracha recipes that are guaranteed rock your plate!
36 Sriracha Recipes to Fuel Your Obsession
Sriracha (pronounced see-rotch-ah) is easily argued to be king of the hot sauces by foodies and hipsters alike.
Despite its trendiness, you don’t need to be a food snob to appreciate the zesty kick-in-the-mouth that this sauce provides because, let’s face it, no one wants to eat bland food! Sriracha’s spicy-sweet flavor gives it a leg up on the competition with a little help from its garlicky undertones and vibrant hue.
Add a little for a manageable zing, or spice things up by putting Sriracha on your Sriracha on your Sriracha.
I kid, I kid.
I like to take the middle ground and add just enough to have me fanning my face while diving in for another bite. I still want to actually taste my food, but a mild spice-induced assault to the tastebuds every few bites is a welcome experience.
I’m not even slightly exaggerating when I say that researching Sriracha recipes for this post made me want to lick my screen! The Sriracha love was everywhere and I couldn’t wait to try them all!
These dishes are spiked with a spoonful (or three!) of zesty Sriracha chili sauce and plate-licking good! Here are a few of my favorites:
These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are fast, flavorful, and topped with a zesty Sriracha Ranch Dressing and Cilantro Lime Slaw that will rock yours socks! These healthy shrimp tacos are one of the most popular recipes on my blog and have over forty 5-star reviews!
These spicy Sriracha spiked chickpeas are great for snacking and taste amazing on top of salads, tacos, hummus, and grain bowls!
Quick, easy, and full of flavor, this Thai-inspired Honey Sriracha Lime Dressing is sure to be your new favorite salad topper!
6. PF Changs Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps via An Edible Mosaic
One of my favorite recipes right now, these Spicy Sriracha Green Beans are fast and flavorful! Grab some garlic, green beans, and sriracha and meet me in the kitchen for this deliciously fiery side dish!
8. Sriracha Chicken Tacos via Will Cook for Smiles
This Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Tofu is fiery, flavorful, and totally vegan too! Skip the takeout and Sriracha it up at home!
The spicy sriracha shrimp and cool cucumber in this homemade volcano roll are a match made in heaven. Whip up this delicious sushi restaurant copycat at home – it’s easier than you think!
12. Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Ketchup via The Lemon Bowl
Sriracha Ketchup, by the way, has absolutely changed my life! Seriously! I put it on absolutely everything lately. It can be whipped up with your favorite from-scratch recipe [a perfectly delicious use for an abundance of garden tomatoes!] or simply swirled into your go-to brand of ketchup! I think I need to start carrying around a Sriracha Keychain so I can spike ALL THE KETCHUP!!!
13. Honey Sriracha Hummus via With Salt and Wit
14. Honey Lime Sriracha Cauliflower via Cupcakes and Kale Chips
15. Sriracha Bourbon Barbecue Sauce via Barefeet in the Kitchen
17. Sriracha Chex Mix via My Bacon Wrapped Life
18. Sriracha Lime Chicken via Running to the Kitchen
19. Zoodles with Spicy Almond Butter Sauce via The Lean Green Bean
20. Sriracha Deviled Eggs via Wholefully
21. Honey Sriracha Glazed Chicken Bites via Foodie with Family
22. Paleo Orange Chicken via Fake Ginger
31. Sriracha Popcorn via Around My Family Table
32. Sriracha Aioli
33. Quinoa Black Bean Bowls with Blood Orange Sriracha Vinaigrette via Eating Bird Food
34. Spicy Sriracha Shrimp ZucchinI Lo Mein Noodles via Baker by Nature
35. Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Tacos via The Recipe Rebel
So… what are you waiting for!? Grab a bottle of rooster sauce and meet me in the kitchen to make one (or ten) of these tasty sriracha recipes!