You’ll flip over this quick, easy, and delicious Four-Cheese Broccoli Pizza recipe! Use your favorite crust recipe or grab some fluffy naan flatbread for the speediest of shortcuts.
Since writing last month’s pizza post I’ve had pizza on the brain which, as you know, directly translates into pizza in the face. It’s just how I operate.
Now, for someone who eats pizza as often as I do, you’d think I’d have a go-to ‘za and stick to it.
Crap did I really just write ‘za in a blog post? First calci-yum and now THIS? I’ve got to stop hanging around my husband; he’s hijacking my vocabulary.
Oh hi recipe post! Food blog! Back on track, you!
You guys have got to start laying down the law when it comes to my behavior.
Otherwise the tangents will never stop and we’ll be talking about puppy dogs and jorts before you know it.
Oh gosh tell me I’m not the only one now picturing a puppy in jorts! The cuteness! I’m hopeless.
Long story short, my friends at Cabot sent me a recipe booklet with all sorts of cheesy goodness and their Hot Broccoli Cheddar Dip inspired me to leap into the kitchen.
I had broccoli. I had naan. I had cheese. Now I have pizza!
You can have pizza too!
Four Cheese Broccoli Pizza Flatbreads for Two
This fiesty flatbread pizza is topped with a medley of cheeses, tender broccoli, and a kiss of garlic for a personal pizza that’s quick, easy, and CRAZY delicious!
- naan or pita flatbread
- butter or olive oil
- dried parsley + basil
- assorted cheeses
For the cheese I went the fantastic four-cheese route and used a combination of cheddar, gouda, parmesan, and feta. Mozzarella works great in place of the gouda if needed but as always – use what you have on hand! Feel free to mix and match to create your dream pizza and you can even add extra toppings.
Ready to get your recipe on? Let’s do this!
Four-Cheese Broccoli Pizza
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 2 TBSP melted butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1-1.5 cups grated cheddar, Gouda, and Parmesan cheese (1+1/2 cups cheese total)
- 2-3 TBSP crumbled feta cheese
- Set your oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter with fresh minced garlic, parsley and basil and spread onto the naan. Bake for around 8-10 minutes straight on the rack until lightly golden with a fluffy center.
- Chop the florets from the raw broccoli until it looks more like confetti and less like baby trees. I suppose you should also pretend that’s technical cooking terminology. Either blanch or steam the florets until bright green and tender. As a shortcut, I filled a bowl with the florets, poured boiling water from my Keurig over the broccoli and then waited a few minutes before draining with a mesh strainer. You haven’t really lived until you’ve cooked broccoli with a coffee pot.
- After draining the water from the florets, return to the bowl and add cheddar, Gouda and Parmesan cheeses.
- Spread on the garlicky baked naan and top with crumbled feta. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and melty perfection is reached. Slice and serve!
If you get a chance to try this Four-Cheese Broccoli Pizza, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation! I can’t wait to see what you whip up!
For a tasty topping, you can add an optional pinch of red pepper flakes or a drizzle of your favorite hot sauce for a fiery twist!
I think I just fell even more hopelessly in love with broccoli.
Try this speedy and scrumptious Four-Cheese Broccoli Pizza Flatbread today!
More Baller Broccoli Recipes
- NEW! Broccoli Salad with Cranberries and Bacon
- Creamy Broccoli Tortellini Pasta Bake
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Broccoli
- Boursin Broccoli Soup via The Dizzy Cook
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole (reader favorite!)
I also have the most delicious recipe round-up of Our Best Broccoli Recipes — check it out!