Dipped and drizzled in chocolate, these Cranberry Bliss Baklava Bites are easy to make and even easier to devour! This pint-sized no-bake treat is perfect for the holidays!
Hi!!!!! My brain is already a wee bit fried from all the holiday prep and madness so I’m going to forego a fluffy description of this recipe in favor of a good old fashioned list. I LOVE lists.
8 reasons why this recipe rocks:
- No oven is needed! These baklava bites are no-bake.
- Dark chocolate!!!
- They’re quick and easy to whip up for a crowd – small or large!
- White chocolate!!!
- You can make them in advance for easy entertaining.
- They’re vegetarian + can be vegan if you use maple syrup.
- They can be made in advance for easy party planning!
They cover all the bases! These bite sized-treats are crispy, crunchy, sticky, salty, sweet, and simply amazing!…