This easy, cheesy Sketch-Free 3 Minute Stovetop Mac and Cheese is made in record time without fillers, antibiotics, or mystery cheese sauce. Love it so!
Did you freak out over that title? Good! Because I’m freaking out too!!!
Easy, cheesy, luscious, thick and creamy macaroni and cheese in just three minutes. THREE MINUTES!
No microwave. No cheese powder. No sketchiness.
It’s like the pasta gods were all like “Hey you know who really likes mac and cheese? JENN! Why don’t we find a way for her to get in into her face even faster?”
Seriously though, this kit is everything right now.
After trying my first Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Kit, I literally jumped at the chance to partner with them for this post. Just because we’re all uber busy this time of year, doesn’t mean we have to settle for velveeta or cheese powder, ya know? The ingredients in each box are literally just cheese and fresh pasta. All you need to add is milk.
I love that there is nothing artificial to worry about. No fillers, fake flavors or mystery cheese sauce – just the real deal!
The fresh chilled pasta cooks up in record time (30 seconds whaaaaaa?!) and the shredded cheese is 100% free of any weird powders, silica, or antibiotics. Even grocery store shredded cheese can’t boast the same claim! It’s as close to freshly grated deliciousness as you can get.
As for all the mommas out there, get excited! Your kiddos are sure to love this super speedy macaroni and cheese. Add their favorite mix-ins (we went with bacon and spinach – YUM!) or serve it up plain jane with a hearty side of veggies. Enjoy!
Sketch-Free 3 Minute Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Sketch-Free 3 Minute Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Yield 2 servings
- 1 Three Bridges Macaroni & Cheese Kit
- 1/2 cup milk or half-and-half
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled (see notes)
- 1-2 handfuls fo fresh chopped spinach
- 1/8 tsp spicy crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
See post below for even more tasty mac and cheese topping ideas and mix-ins to rock your cheese-loving socks off!
- Add 1/2 cup of milk to a medium pot and bring to a low simmer over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes.
- For an even dreamier, creamier mac and cheese, feel free to use half and half in place of the whole milk! I'm a huge fan of this method and the result is an ultra thick, ultra creamy sauce that rivals anything processed.
- Add the fresh shredded cheddar cheese and stir well until melted.
- Stir in Three Bridges macaroni until fully coated and bring to 165 degrees F, approx. 30 seconds at medium-high heat.
- Add fresh spinach and bacon on top or swirl it all together!
- Serve with a fresh salad for a balanced and delicious meal.
- Enjoy immediately.
I've gotten in the habit of making my own crunchy bacon crumbles for topping dishes with and keeping them wrapped in a small container in the fridge for the week. My toddler couldn't be happier with this LOL! If your making the bacon fresh for this recipe simply add 3 minutes to the cook time and you're good to go - easy peasy and still ready in under 10 minutes - YES!
I typically alternate between using 2% milk or half and half with these tasty mac and cheese kits. The 2% by nature is a bit lighter, though still plenty cheese and saucy. The half and half is extra thick and indulgent. Choose your favorite and have fun with this easy, cheesy comfort food!
Round out your meal with a fresh green salad! Simply empty your crisper drawer and dive in!
Creamy Italian Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP quality mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp Italian seasoning blend, to taste
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar, or to taste
- 1/8-1/4 tsp salt, to taste
Combine above ingredients in a small mason jar and shake until emulsified. Best when shaken vigorously vs stirred.
Mix it – Top it – Love it!
The topping and mix-in possibilities for this dreamy, creamy mac and cheese are endless. Here are a few of my favorite combos:
- Peas and Carrots
- Bacon and Broccoli
- Buffalo Chicken with a drizzle of ranch
- Roasted Veggies with crumbled feta on top
- Sriracha and Bacon
- Crab + Gouda + Old Bay
- Empty the crisper mac and cheese – anything goes!
I can’t wait to see what y’all add to your all-natural Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Kit! All you need are three minutes a 1/2 cup of milk. Game on!
This recipe has been created in partnership with Three Bridges. To find a retailer near you, check out their handy dandy store locator or scope out your grocer’s chilled aisles near the refrigerated pasta. I cannot wait for you to try their clean, all natural, and sketch-free line of pastas and sauces!