Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4 ounces of your favorite cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of super-ripe strawberries, diced
- a pinch of sea salt
- Bring ingredients to room temperature.
- Using a hand-held mixer, food processor, or blender, whip cream cheese, strawberries, and sea salt together to incorporate as much air as possible. This will up the fluff factor of the spread even after refrigeration. Seriously whip the crap out of it.
- Pop a finger in to taste test and, if your strawberries weren't quite as ripe as you'd like, feel free to sweeten with a bit of honey if desired.
- You can also add a little bit of cinnamon if you're feeling feisty. I skipped both since my berries were over-the-top ripe and sweet as could be this time around.
- Pop the spread in an airtight container in your fridge to chill and slather on everything in sight.