Cilantro Lime Quinoa
[3 cups of fluffy quinoa fit for a fiesta!]
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- juice of ½ a lime
- zest of ½ a lime
- 1-2 TBSP olive, coconut or avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fluff up a pot of quinoa according to package directions or use [this tutorial] for perfectly cooked quinoa!
- Add chopped cilantro, lime juice, lime zest and oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine and taste.
- Add any extra cilantro, lime, or seasoning that your heart desires and dig in!
- Leftovers taste great and can be stored in the fridge for up to four days.
- The quinoa will soak up the lime and oil so, to amp up the flavor, add a little extra the next day and you're good to go! A scoop or two makes a fabulous salad topper or a flavor filled base for a yummy burrito bowl!