- sweet potato [grab one for a speedy solo dish or a few to feed a crowd!]
- leftover shredded salsa chicken [recipe below]
- greek yogurt [or sour cream!]
- mexican, gouda, or cheddar cheese
- sriracha chili sauce
- black beans
- green onion
- Simply bake or microwave your sweet potato to fluffy perfection, pinch the sides [once cooled!] to create a boat for your yummy toppings to float in and stuff away! I add the black beans and cheese first, re-heat to melt, and then add all additional toppings afterwards. It's quick, easy, and beyond tasty!
Plus all that color? It’s like a painting on a plate!
Though I’m fairly certain Jackson Pollock didn’t lick his canvas afterwards.
I’ve been wrong before.