What I Ate Wednesday #103

I’m currently being accosted by the plague.  Not just accosted, but utterly manhandled by it.  I can’t put words together to make sentences.  Well ok, technically that’s what I’m doing right now, but I’m certain that upon proofreading this will make about as much sense as a turtle wearing a top hat.  In other news, I have a pet turtle — does anyone know where I could find a tiny hat?  Ooh! And maybe a bow-tie too!  Yes that’s your homework.
I’m lucky to eat much more than soup and crackers at this point, so as far as sharing my eats…. no-way-no-how.  I certainly didn’t take photos of that crap.  I just want to curl into a little ball under my oh-so-fluffy blankets and watch Mean Girls for the ten thousandth time.  Paul wants nothing of the sort.  I’m pretty sure I chant “You go, Glen Coco!” in my sleep.  If you’re keeping count, that now makes two adults in my bed that talk in their sleep.  I wonder if we have conversations?  Maybe we just quote movies all night.  Seems likely, given that it’s what we do whenever we’re not sleeping.
If you let me keep talking this is only going to get weirder.  Partially b/c this is the fever talking and partially because I’m cuckoo for cocoa puffs.  I think that may be why you love me though.  Unless you hate me, then I’m not really sure why you’re here.  For the food?  That could be it!  Though this week you’re going to be getting your foodie fix entirely from the peeps who link up their WIAW posts below.  It’s okay, they eat yummy stuff too – you’re in quite capable hands.
Alright – le’ts do this!  Happy What I Ate Wednesday!  I’m off to tell the husband he’s looking particularly fetch today but simply cannot sit next to me because it’s Wednesday and he’s not wearing pink.

Peas and Crayons

Comments

So sorry you’re not feeling well!

Try the Barbie department. :)

When you’re done watching Mean Girls try Legally Blonde. That always makes me feel better.

Thank you for still hosting! You’re a rock!

I love you. Even when you are sick. Maybe more when you are sick, because I haven’t laughed internally that hard in a while. Of course, I don’t want you to remain sick just for my enjoyment. And that last sentence makes me sound a lot like Regina George. Of course, she is the only one of those girls to go on and make a name for herself that didn’t involve rehab, car accidents, and the constant wondering about where we went wrong after Lindsay Lohan charmed us all in The Parent Trap.

But I digress.

Get well soon, love!

awwwwwwwwww feel better. and I second Laura’s ACV suggestion.

And, Jenn, stop trying to make “fetch” a thing. It’s never going to happen.

Lol, “You go Glen Coco”! Is it sad that I pictured that part of the movie when I read that. Haha! That movie has so many great lines in it. Hope you feel better soon!! :)

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well! Your little commentary up there made me laugh – especially all of the Mean Girls quotes! I’m just like that with my friends. :-)

I totally feel you girlie! 4 weeks, yes WEEKS of being sick & I’m STILL NOT WELL. I’m better, as in I’m off the sofa & sadly back at work but that’s the extent of it. I’ve been through 2 rounds of antibiotics & I’m not on round 2 of Prednisone. Oh joy. I hope you feel better soon!

I was wondering where you had been!!! I completely understand the whole being sick thing (I have mono & have been holed up for 2 months now). I hope you get some good snuggles from Bullet, Maddie, and the Marine and start feeling better soon!

how does one upload 200 and something links when so sick? I will “play” WIAW in 2013, I will but first need to lock myself up and write this book.

• says

she doesn’t load them, each person loads them personally. It’s a computerized widget. You don’t “play” anything. You do it or you don’t and you try not to be discourteous, though I can see how that would be hard to do if you’re locked up.