WIAW #88 [FALL Into Good Habits!]

I spent so much time working on both Monday’s and Thursday’s posts that I literally cannot think of a single thing to say right now.  Um, Hi?  Welcome to my blog… here’s some food!  Yeah that won’t work.  If this was how I made a living I think I’d be in some serious trouble right about now.  Let’s pretend I’m dazzling you with wit, and insight, and all sorts of shenanigans instead of sitting here with a green tea mask on my face, a jumbo glass of orange juice, and a box of tissues for my lingering cold.  While we’re at it, let’s also pretend I didn’t just admit to any of that.
Let’s also pretend I’m wearing pants.
Happy What I Ate Wednesday! <3
If you’re new to the blog, here’s a little clue as to what the heck is going on today!
I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that you can probably figure out what everything in this collage is =)  The guac recipe is up on my [PEAS] page, the salad is pretty self-explanatory [hooray veggies!] and the rest found it’s way into my face courtesy of a few local NC establishments.  Easy peasy.  I’m pretty satisfied with the amount of color and variety I was able to pack away in one day — even if some of that color came from sprinkles.  Moderation is my bestie.
Since I’m sparing you the song and dance of a lengthy post, you should all be linking up pure bloggy amazingness this week, riiiiight?  Right.  Not a trick question.  Rock our socks off!
Peas and Crayons

Comments

Awww, now I’m craving sushi and sprinkles…but not together…that would just be weird! Hope you get to feeling better soon sweets, but umm, I’m sure it would probably help your body temp if you put on some pants! ;)

2. Dannii @Hungry Healthy Happy says

Wow – everything looks so delicious. Especially the sushi. I forgot to take pictures of what I ate. But I will do it for next week :)

3. Meg says

THAT IS THE THICKEST SASHIMI I’VE EVER SEEN!!!!!! Nice girl ;) I want to hit up THAT restaurant ;)

Hope to have sushi with you some day <3

I love your new profile picture Jenn! It’s super cute! :-) WIAW # 88… wow time flies right?! I didn’t join the party until May, but even these couple of months just flew by! #88 is one of my favorite numbers (I’m an ’88 girl ;-)) so I love this WIAW post even a little more than the others ;) ~Have a great WIAW~ + i love the picture underneath the sashimi on the right.. looks like rolled up cucumber? I don’t know what it looks like exactly but it sure looks yummy and interesting haha! :D Love, Leanne @ eatandgetmoving.wordpress.com

5. Sprint2theTable says

With all the WIAW deliciousness, I don’t think you should have to write anything. :)

Thank you for all your hard work! You rock. Ballllsssssss!

One Wednesday you should make us all take a pic of ourselves as we’re writing our WIAW posts then publish them on your link up page. I bet most of us would be in our PJs, no make up, bed hair. Okay, maybe it’s not such a good idea. We might put off the readers ;)
    Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery back to full health. Hate the thought of you suffering over there :(