Memory Foam Kicks

I’ve officially kept up with my fitness routine well past the 30 day mark!  Totally not a big deal to some peeps, but I promised myself no new shoes until the spanking new routine turned into a rock solid habit.  Coincidentally my zumba instructor told me to toss my worn out pumas riiiiight around the time I decided I was well into habit-mode with my workouts.  I’m pretty darn proud of myself…. and even more proud of that fact that the first pair I tried on were [a.] on sale + [b.] the most comfortable shoes of my life!
new balance 813 memory foam training flexible sneaker comfy
New balance doesn’t know I exist, I simply needed to shout this from the rooftop!
THESE FREAKING ROCK!
new balance 813 training memory foam sneaker
They’re flexible trainers that are crafted with random gym flooring in mind [like the basketball court I dance on and the weird rubbery floors of the weight room] and are decked out in a GLORIOUS layer of memory foam!  It’s like walking on a cloud TempurPedic mattress.  Seriously love love love them and they love my feet right back. The awful aches and pains I used to have during zumba are 100% gone now and I really hate taking them off — I could walk around in these shoes forever!  Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for me to finish reading a boat-load of yesterday’s drool-worthy WIAW posts!  Check them out!
What’s your all-time favorite pair of shoes?

Comments

I loooooove New Balance. They’re totally my shoe of choice once I discovered how wonderful they were about a year ago. Enjoy your walk on a cloud hehe

2. Tanja Hester says

Those sound awesome!

Can I confess that I still prefer any workouts I can do barefoot? Maybe it’s nine years of teaching yoga. :-) So I guess my feet are my favorite workout shoes!

I do think yoga is best barefoot — but just at home right? Not in public with other peoples crazy bacteria and germs… haha I have seen bad thing happen b/c of other ppl’s bacteria! When I used to do mat classes I would sanitize the mat before and after and still get these crazy clogged pores wherever I touched something someone else has rubbed all over. My HAND broke out once! lol

Hott!! OOooo How I love shoes!  I am currently wearing my converse “chucks’ lately but I look like a 12yr old in them.  My feet hurt a lot.

oh man I love getting new running shoes! my gym shoes in rotation right now are 5 and 1 years old, and I cannot wait for some new ones!

Hellooooooooooo! I have nothing amazing to say about the shoes because I don’t run. I do wear shoes…and shoes like this could probably help give the appearance that I run…but I don’t. You may run for me. (And enjoy the amazing muscleness that ensues.)

Ensues. I like that word.

Anywho…just sayin’ hola. :) And girl, when are you going to watermark your pics?

7. Sophie says

Just don’t run in them! Sounds like that’d be hard on the knees. I like barefoot type shoes for running. :)

Congrats on sticking to your routine!  I’m still working on my routine.  When I get back into running I will reward myself with a new pair of Brooks.

9. Courtney says

I am addicted to my brooks pure flow! I never in my life thought I would love brooks but I do! maybe I should make a reward if I create a new workout habit!

10. Shirley@motivatedmommyoftwo says

Congrats and sticking to the routine for 30 days that is awesome, OMG!! I have that exact same shoe, the blue one. I LOVE THEM!!! I got them after I started taking Zumba lessons I needed something that was going to be light but still give me the support I needed for my knees. They have been perfect for ZUMBA, Turbo Fire and other workouts.

WOW! You’re really inspiring me right now! I need to follow your example and commit to a routine for the next 30 days. First thing I need to do though, is make a schedule. Thanks for the inspiration! (And shoe suggestion.) :)

Yay!!! Once you get past the first few weeks it becomes second nature!!!! I had to miss my workouts yesterday and today b/c of an injury at bootcamp [I can barely walk so I gave myself forced recovery time] and I’m near tears over not being able to go to my workouts until monday. It becomes so envigorating and def “me-time” that I rellish! I hope you get a routine going too! <3 MWAH! Have a glorious weekend!

Congratulations are in order for the passing the 30day mark. You are an inspiration. I hope I have the same discipline. My fave footwear as of now – my ugly Crocs on a day when I run around doing errands

Aww thank you Ellen!!!! Once it becomes a habit it’s as easy as brushing your teeth… up til that point it seems like a challenge for sure! Best of luck with your goals — I know you’ll kick butt! [even in Crocs! haha]

ahhh I love you girly! I think I’m finally catching up on blog land and miss you so!!!! How are you!? And I totally started watermarking thanks to your fantabulous peer pressure — but I’m not sure I like how it looks on my photos? any tips? Hellllp! <3