Taco-Style Chickpeas: quick, easy, and oh-so tasty, you’ll ADORE these crispy roasted chickpeas! Great as a salad topper or as a vegetarian taco filling!
Crispy Roasted Taco-Style Chickpeas
- preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- grab some garbanzos and rinse, drain, and pat dry
- remove the chickpea skin that is prooobably already falling off your little nuggets already
- lay flat on a baking sheet lined with a little bit of olive oil
- season to taste with salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, chili and garlic powder
- set your timer for 30 minutes, toss em in the oven, and walk away.
Serve them up taco-salad-style on a bed of greens with tomatoes, peppers, and all your favorite toppings or pile em high in a taco shell with creamy re-fried beans and crunchy veggies!
See? Totally quick and easy!