WIAW # 58 [La -La-LOVE your veggies!]

awwwwww is does it haaave to be the last Love Your Veggies post?
Oh yes, I’m whining – This has been such a fun month!
Luckily March has a few tricks up it’s sleeve =)
I’m going to keep my post short and sweet b/c yours are seriously the highlight of my week!
(and my computer keeps crashing — technology hates me)
wiaw what i ate wednesday veggie love quinoa fried rice
[breakfast] jalapeno quiche cups, water, and black coffee [snack] raisin almond love grown granola + plain greek yogurt and a big ole glass of water [snack] a mini so delicious mini almond milk “ice cream” bar — I received a few as a sample from So Delish and oh. my. gosh. They rock!! More info coming soon! [lunch] monster salad with romaine, radish, pepperoncini, dried cranberries, sliced almonds and walnuts with pear dressing + a la croix sparkling water  [dinner]  more agua + veggie patch falafel with tzatziki sauce and leftover veggie-riffic quinoa fried rice <— ahhhhh-mazing!

What WIAW isn’t about
Comparison – Judgement – Restriction – Guilt

What WIAW is about
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!

WIAW is about food and fun! It’s about making new friends, breaking out of a food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself & others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so much more <3

Celebrate blogging. Celebrate Food. Celebrate Individuality.
[and eat. your. vegetables!]

Peas and Crayons

New to the shindig?  [Click here for the rules + and tips on how to join!]

Comments

I am in love with all these veggie posts! I bought wonton wrappers on the weekend (finally!!) and I’ve made 2 versions of your wonton cups (spinach + feta and veggie omlet). These are the best for lonely girl nights when I’m cooking for one :) Happy WIAW!!!

2. Sweet Tooth Runner says

I WANT your quinoa fried rice!! I have to make that soon…looks so yummy!! you are amazing chica, and thanks for linking me up again! happy WIAW! :) <3

3. MassachusEATS says

The March theme sounds way fun!  (I used to be a preschool teacher and apparently I still love themed things haha)

Sorry about your computer lady. :-( I’m pretty sure technology hates me too most days haha!

Love the green idea for March!  I’m not sure I eat THAT much green but don’t you worry…I have FOODCOLORING!! ;-)

Have a good day and thanks for hosting!!

What do you make your photo boards on? They always look so professional and I want to copy you! WIAW looks super fun…I really need to get on board!

I could seriously spend one hundred hours clicking on all the thumbnails and planning the next hundred days worth of meals. This is awesome…but I may have to stretch it out over a few days…hunger games awaits :)

7. Sprint2theTable says

I want to try the ice cream bar too!  That looks fantastic.  Are they in stores yet?

Jenn… I just cannot believe how big WIAW is!  You are brilliant, my beautiful friend. xo

Yayyyy I’m glad you loved them!!!! They’re for sure perfect for dinners alone — probably why i’ve been eating and making so many of them! No hubs to feed means quick easy meals for moi! Hope your week is off to a great start Andrea!