Lately

Road Trips, Pilots, Family, and THIS bad boy have been taking up ALL my time lately.
[disclaimer: no bloggers were harmed in the building of this furniture. yet.]
ikea besta entertainment center and calvin klein sofa

But I’m beyond excited to start writing and 2012-ify Peas and Crayons.
So stay tuned.  Pretty please?  With a cherry tomato on top! <3

Comments

1. Erica Jordan says

oh I WILL BE TUNED!!

look at you miss construction worker building that thing!! damn gurl!!

i cant wait for peas and crayon 2012. Cook book/craft book in the making!?! ;-)

love you lover<3
    xoxox

2. nicoleandgwendolyn says

fantastic, clean display of home decor!  love the clean lines.  love the coldness.  love the smartness.  an apple store, at home.  please don’t add anything else, except for maybe a blanket, if you can help it! x

we designed this from scratch at ikea and it was bigger and cheaper than the original that we were considering! Def a great investment!

though over my dead body will i let another tv into the house. hubs showed his parents this photo and they made fun of us and said to buy a bigger TV. ummm…. yeah they can pay for it if they’re going to mock it! lol!

happy new year helen! love you!

Cherry tomatoes make me weak at the knees…
    So, you can bet I’ll be sticking around.

And I’m sooo impressed with your building skills!

Haha! That’s a beast. But I say, beauty and the beast! (Oh, that was cheezy.) ;) Kind of reminds me of the HUGE entertainment center Joey built and it covered up his and Chandler’s bedroom doors. Baaahaaaahaaa!!!!

Except, yours is way cooler.

And there don’t appear to be any miscellaneous, inappropriately placed doors around. ;)

6. Tanja Hester says

Happy new year! Serious congrats putting that whole entertainment center together. We have just the small center part that the TV sits on and that took HOURS to assemble, and resulted in a cranky husband for the better part of a weekend. :-) Have been off the blog train for a little while, but back on now, and looking forward to catching up on all you’ve been up to!

xoxo,
    tanja

It needs stuff in it so it doesn’t look so stark! lol someone told me my room looks like an apple store ;)

If you lived here I would seriously give you the rug!!!! It doesn’t match my house but it is super cute. We got it from Homegoods a few months ago. Overstock.com has some REALLY cute ones and so does West Elm and Crate and Barrel too! If you’re looking =)

8. Iheartorganizing says

Oh wow! That is amazing! And all that storage gives me so much happiness, I am excited to watch you deck it out!

xoxo! Jen