Quirky Foodie Gifts

Here are a few gift ideas that made me giggle:

Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper
I need this to wrap my siblings’ presents.  Not want.  Need.

Cookie + Brownie Pop Pan
How do you guys not own one of these? crazy. awesome.

Ro-Bottle Opener
If I didn’t already own 4 wine bottle openers, I would buy this one and call him Johnny #5

Sandwich Coasters
Bonus points if you can get your drunk friends to take a bite.

What’s the strangest gift you’ve ever received?

Comments

This stuff is really cool. I love that brownie pan. Craziest gift would be a slow cooker, not that getting 1 isn’t great. But one year I got 4, apparently I must have mentioned it at a party or something as everyone and their brother bought me one for Xmas. Luckily all different and useful. I kept them all cuz you never know right. I might need to feed people for an apocalypse or something.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! ahhhh I needed that! you just made me bust out laughing so loud the cat freaked out. You never know when having 4 or 40 slow cookers will come in handy =) next holiday season i’m partying at your house!

3. Vien @ We Dare Food says

HAHAHA The brownie pop pan’s amazing!!! :D That would be one cool brownie!! And it would look perfect wrapped up in that burger wrapper!!
     hmm.. the weirdest present that I got.. OH! when I was 14 maybe? I was given a cooking play set for a 3 year old! Then I found out that my friend who gave me the present didn’t even know what it was because she told her uncle to get the present for her! And her uncle thought that he was shopping for a 3-5 year old child! hmph.

Oh wow, I am rather in love with all of these! That wrapping paper is fantastic, and the bottle opener… yes! I used to pretend the regular one we have now is a robot/flying machine thing, so I kind of NEED this one that actually has a face :)

My sister bought me a supermarket-branded pink torch and mini screwdriver set for my birthday. Last year it was a twee cottage pottery outdoor thermometer.  Me thinks she doesn’t know me AT ALL! :(

The bottle opener is out of stock–bummed, I was totally going to buy it as an Xmas gift for my robot-obsessed friend (who lost her bottle opener while we were on vacation together–perfect!). Definitely going to search around for other quirky openers now, thanks for the awesome idea!

7. Erica says

that wrapping paper is AMAZING!!! omg i need it need it need it!! and the coasters?!?! who are these people and why didnt we think of this stuff

xoxox

The strangest gift I ever received was a stuffed mouse who laughed when you squeezed him. My friend gave it to me and said “hahahaha! Remember?! Our inside joke?!”. I had to go along with it or else admit I didn’t remember and risk her feeling her present was a fail. I still don’t know what she was talking about haha

9. Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. says

Haha, that wrapping paper is too funny (its actually kind of gross-looking! lol), especially the meat one! LOVE the robot wine opener!

Omg, that’s so funny! I want them all—well, I mostly want the burger wrapping paper!
    Hmmm…strangest gift would be pretty much everything my mom puts in my stocking (yes, she still does that). I have a sink scrubby thing made out of peach pits. It is the most awesome thing ever (functionally) but is very weird.

LOL! Those sandwich coasters are brilliant. And I wonder how many people actually make cookie/brownie pops using one of those pans?
    Last year one of my friends went crazy with the “As Seen On TV” items. I wound up with a Ped-Egg (the weird thing that shaves calluses off your feet) and a Snuggie. Though, I’m not going to lie, I’ve definitely worn my snuggie a number of times to warm up!

12. Robyn :) says

My father in law and his girlfriend sent a bunch of stuff and one of my presents was a Hannah Montana t-shirt.  I was 34 at the time.

I LOVE the wrapping paper

13. Erin Branscom says

I have decided you have the most fabulous blog ever! :) haha! LOVE IT! I am going to be a frequent stalker (but a nice stalker. :) Erin