Comments

1. Ashley @ Cooking for one says

I love this soup, it’s one of the things I most look forward to in the winter. Have a happy Hannukah! I’m a Boston baby too :)

I celebrate for two reasons: Memory of my grammy…. and the FOOD! <3 Its hard to be super religious when you grew up with 2-3 different religions at the same time so I just stay spiratual and enjoy the food ;) hope the holiday season is being good to you!!!! xoxo

That looks delicious, warm and comforting! I love dumpling type soups, so this looks fab! And your friends are hilarious btw, but I make my own cards and made the mistake of thinking that a Hannukah candle stamp was a birthday candle. So for ages I was giving all my friends birthday cards with a Hannukah candle on the front. Yeah…that was me.

Happy Hanukkah! So jealous of the matzah ball soup (I’m too scared to attempt a gluten free version)! Luckily I have some homemade frozen latkes waiting for me fry them up (just need the applesauce and sour cream) :)

LOVE your friends card.  I am very religious but I’ll take a holiday greeting from any religion.  At the core it’s celebrating love and that’s always good.  I think it’s great you both can find humor and trust each other to use it.

6. Marisa@Thecollegecuisiner says

mmm…I love matzo ball soup. It is my Jewsih penicillin for when I’m sick. Happy Hannukah! p.s. I am jealous you get to celebrate both!