Put Your Party Pants On! [What I Ate Wednesday #45]

So this week has been CAH-razy! I’m keeping my WIAW short and sweet for two reasons.
1. I’m 100% certain that your eats are way more interesting than mine!
2. I may or may not be running on a lone hour of sleep. zZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz
So before this WIAW ends up as a pajama party where I pass out early and everyone draws on me with sharpies… let’s get on to the food, glorious food! <3
Chugged coffee and scarfed a bowl of shredded oats cereal (in coconut milk) before heading out the door.  Snacked on a fruit leather while driving.  Had tea + lunch with my friend for her birthday — soooo much fun!  We drank delish pina colada tea and had the best seafood bisque and veggie sandwich combo evah!  Loved it!  Snacked on some hummus and veggies on the car ride back… along with a baller peppermint mocha from Starbucks… my newest obsession =)  I saved the greek platter I was snacking on for tomorrow and instead scarfed some comfort food for dinner: black bean and refried bean nachos with jalapenos, green onion, a shredded string cheese and a dollop of daisy.  Overall, a super yummy day!  Ooh! and we saw a rainbow and a goooorgeous sunset =)

Yikes. What happened to short and sweet?  Good one Jenn.  Now everyone needs a nap! <3

Peas and Crayons

Comments

1. Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean says

wait wait wait…pina colada tea?? and so jealous of that seafood bisque. want. LOVE YOU! xoxo

2. Vien @ We Dare Food says

Gorgeous rainbow!!:) and what a coincidence!! I’m in Starbucks now and considering getting the peppermint mocha!!!:D

“best seafood bisque and veggie sandwich combo evah!” i haven’t even experienced it, but i agree with that statement.
    looks wonderful!!! x

The rainbow is gorgeous!
    Peppermint Mocha’s are amazing. Seriously. As are Gingerbread Lattes. I’m addicted to both!
    All of your food looks delicious. I’m happy to be back to the party this week! :)

You’ve been all about the mexican food lately haven’t you? Nachos yummmm! I bought enchilada sauce and tortillas, I’m ready to join the party :)

Is it bad that I’m still laughing at the thought of people writing on your with a sharpie pen?  I’m a good friend.  I wouldn’t let them do that.  Honest.

7. Erica says

seriously jenn with that table and tea pot!?!?! HOW CUTE IS THAT!! is that at your house or did y’all go OUT for tea! adorbs

those nachos..get in my belly

xoxox

Hiya Doll!!!!! Wow!! What a bunch of gorgeous WIAW posts!!!  Ok, seriously I JUST had a peppermint soy mocha for the first time ever, I’m not a cheap person but almost fell over when I saw the price of my bevy ;)  So worth it!

xxoo

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this….. I think I might have to participate… what an incredible idea!! I stumbled upon your blog through another one, and I just love it I should be working but I cant stop browsing your blog.. and a few others as well =] I am a personal trainer and I myself have a health & fitness blog but its more geared towards exercise  videos and stuff, but I might have to jump on your WIAW bandwagon! love it. Great stuff!!!

I’ll be posting a recipe for a homemade one soon =) well its not a mocha… its a coffee… but giiiiirl its GOOD! and no crazy price tag (i was floored when i paid nearly 4 dollars for a SMALL and it was tiny!) yowza! happy wednesday lovey! Hope your mail makes it safe and sound!

11. Kissmybroccoli says

Ok biiiatch, I’ll spell your name right if you talk to your bloggy about hating me! I was like, “Boo ya, I’m first on WIAW for like the first time in forever and I’m gonna be the first one to leave a comment!” Yeah, not so much!

Now I have to remember what I wanted to say last night………………………………………………..
    nope, it’s not coming to me. :(

12. cathi pemberton says

I just love What I Ate Wednesdays! Your table setting is so pretty! Can’t wait to read everyone’s blog.

Peppermint mocha?  That just sounds too delish!!  Oh no my loyalty’s being tested now. Can I really walk past my usual coffee shop and nip into Starbucks? (which I normally avoid like the plague). To try one of these babies, I think it’s a resounding YES!