What I Ate Wednesday Party #38

Oh noooo!  I hate skipping breakfast!  Looking back at Tuesday’s eats was total confirmation that skipping my morning meal leads to double, and sometimes triple the snacks… which never leaves me as satisfied as a meal does.  Is anyone else the same way?  You bet your butt i’ll be reading these drool-worthy WIAW posts over breakfast Wednesday morning =)  I’m thinking rye toast and scrambled eggs w/ sauteed mushrooms? mmm and a cold banana.  Annnnd I’m hungry again!  Such is life =)
wiaw oysters Rockefeller
breakfast
ahhh I overslept! chugged my coffee, checked my email, and peaced out for my lunch date
lunch
5 jumbo oysters rockefeller [best ones I've EVER had!]
side salad with romaine, tomato, + cucumber
water
snack
 more water, so dehydrated today!
1 handful of pizza bunnies
snack numero dos
la croix lime sparkling water
baby carrots + ranch
dinner
more water [I'm a Pisces, gotta have it!]
garlic bread
leftover baked ziti
dessert
a handful of peanut butter m&ms that I scarfed too fast to photograph =)
wiaw banana la croix lime water lasagna
Happy What I Ate Wednesday!!!
New to the shindig?  [Click here for a How-To!]

Mandatory: add the WIAW button + link somewhere in the post you are sharing so your friends + readers can see what you’re up to and join in on the fun too!  Or simply so they can stalk everyone’s posts like we do =)  Email me at PEASandCRAYONS [at] gmail.com or Tweet if ya need help! MWAH!

Can’t wait to see your food diaries! <3 You guys are so inspiringdiverse!
So much in fact, that I wait until Wednesday to make my grocery list & meal plan for the week =) Blog land inspiration is my favorite!

What’s the last thing you ate?

Comments

I’ve seen that coconut water La Croix at the store and wasn’t sure about it…I’m skeptical of all the flavored seltzers that don’t have tons of added fake sugar. [I realize that statement sounds REALLY bad...but I guess I'm just a suga-holic sometimes...]

Definitely get your breakfast in you! I crash at about 10:30am if I haven’t had anything to eat yet.

The last thing I ate was the second-last slice of peach pie from Canadian Thanksgiving on Sunday! I’ll let my husband have the last one for his breakfast tomorrow, speaking of breakfast. :)

I’ve realised I’ve participated in this for like, five weeks and never commented. How rude is that?!?!
    Those pizza thingys look yum though.
    and oysters…. OMG… I want some now.. jealous!

Monday was a holiday in Canada and I totally forgot today was Wednesday!!! Oh well, from the looks of things above, I’m going to have a ton of inspiration for next week’s post! Happy WIAW Jenn!

you seriously make wednesdays the best! i had a friend text me today telling me she couldn’t wait to see what i ate wednesday- you’re even making the day better for people without blogs! and i totally meal plan my weeks starting on wednesdays too haha

Everything looks delicious, as usual. That pizza snack mix looks dangerous. I may not make it to the party today because my “to do” list is LONG, but making a jar of your pickled peppers is on the top of it! :)
    You are fabulous!

I never eat breakfast, on days that I work I eat morning tea at about 930 and lunch at 12:30 and then dinner.

On days I don’t work but go to yoga I eat lunch at 1130 when I get home from yoga.

Couldn’t skip breakfast if my life depended on it – and if I did I would be the world’s biggest grumpus. Those pizza bunnies look yummy though!

Last thing I ate was dinner – quinoa and my attempt at recreating the autumn veg stew I had from WF last week, surprisingly de-lish!

I’m the exact same way! If I don’t have a good breakfast, I spend all day feeling unsatisfied. It really is the most important meal of the day!
    As usual, all of your food looks phenomenal. Especially that bread. Mmmm…

I am always starving if I do not have breakfast- same if I don’t have time to eat my lunch at work- I get a major afternoon crash then.
    Love peanut butter m n m’s :)

Hi Jenn! My intention to start the day with a healthy hot water and lemon got blown out of the water this week, and I’ve been chugging the black coffee too! Love your huge red cup BTW!
    If I miss breakfast, I feel like I’m playing catch up all day long. However mad my days are, I always try and take 5 mins to munch a big bowl of porridge or muesli. Perfect set up for the rest of the day :)