What I Ate Wednesday Par-tay #35 + Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi

Happy What I Ate Wednesday!!! <3

breakfast: trilogy kombucha :: black coffee :: vitamins :: and…

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi!!!

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi
I love making these for an unconventional breakfast, a light lunch, [I usually make 2-3 slices of bread’s worth!] or as a quick snack. If there’s fresh bread in the house I can’t help it! If eating PB+J as an adult is wrong I don’t want to be right! These little rolls of nostalgia are great for kids AND adults!

Simply slice the crust off your favorite bread and slather half the slice with peanut butter. Spread your favorite jam onto the other half and bonus points for anyone who adds ground flax seeds like I do [helloooo fiber!] :: Then simply roll it, slice it, and scarf it!

lunch:

Annie’s Tomato Soup + Stars ::water :: the rest of my kombucha

dinner:

a larger than life carrot salad! [recipe]

wiaw partial

Hungry for more?

Here are a few of my favorite recipes:

Salmon Fish TacosBlack Bean and Sweet Potato FlautasChipotle Sweet Potato SaladPanera Broccoli and Cheese SoupAvocado Topped Sushi Recipe and InstructionsSausage, Pepper, and Onion Chipotle Grilled CheeseCheesy Skillet Seafood Dip Healthy White Bean Dip with Avocado and CilantroHealthy Spiralized Rainbow Veggie Salad

Comments

PB&J sushi is on the kids menu at one of the local sushi places.  Brilliant idea… I don’t like fish, so it’s what I order when I am dragged along with the sushi-eaters. :)

I can’t believe you are still without internet… I’d be clawing out someone’s eyeballs!

I can’t participate this week—your internet issue is kinda like my camera issue (except my issue is just me being lazy!).
    It really is unbelievable the trouble you’re having getting internet!  I mean, really, is this 1993?

You’re like a virtual orphan.  I’d adopt you, but I my husband’s always dreamed of having a boy for our first child.  Hope things are up and running soon!  Happy WIAW!

4. Tonja says

I am going to have to make my kids the PB&J suchi. They would love it.
    And this is my first WIAW and I think it is awsome to see what other people are eating!

5. Lauren says

This is some party. I love finding new blogs and love how bossy you’ve become with the format (kidding) you tell um’.

6. thehealthycupcake says

If I could send you some of my internet I would <3  I’ve done PBJ sushi with a whole wheat wrap.  Great minds think alike :)

So sorry on the internet drama!!! :-( But the peanut butter and jelly sushi looks so fun, I need to try that! :-) I miss WIAW and need to get back into it, aw! Thankfully things are settling down and I’ll have time soon. :-)

8. Julia says

Wow – is Kombucha good? I’ve never had it. I’m super flattered that despite your internet malaise you still commented on my lil guest post at Jane’s. I think #99 sweet tooth runner is calling my name. Must go explore. – Julia

9. Cara @ Chic Meets Healthy says

that carrot salad looks amazing!! can you believe you are almost at 200 link ups?! i remember when 100 was a huge deal!! congrats lady