What I Ate Wednesday [While Packing] #28

Given that most of my time this week is being spent in a pile of bubble wrap and boxes, my WIAW photog skills suffered. Hard. Despite the missing photos, the eats were fabulous!  As if you ever doubted it =) After all, I only eat yummy foods!  Sub-par meals and snacks need not apply here.
breakfast
black coffee + cornbread + a delish bowl-o-watermelon
lunch
6 falafels [only 2 were left by the time I remembered to snap a photo] + greek salad
tzatziki sauce for dipping
water
snack
pretzel sticks + dried strawberries + more water
dinner
leanne’s salmon cakes w/ homemade tartar sauce + sweet potato fries + pickles
H2O
dessert
1 chocolate square + 6 dried strawberries
Happy 28th What I Ate Wednesday!
New to the shindig?  [Click here for Rules + Info! <3]

Mandatory: add the WIAW button + link somewhere in the post you are sharing so your friends + readers can see what you’re up to and join in on the fun too!  Or simply so they can stalk everyone’s posts like we do =) Tweet if ya need help! MWAH!

Janery
Psst! Janery is having a one day sale for WIAW stalkers! =)
Enter the code WIAW83 at checkout to receive $3 off a  set of 4 reusable cloth produce bags

Comments

1. Lauren says

Look what you started, this is so awesome. I’m tempted after our “love it” discussion to say that but I’ll refrain. Impressive you ate well while packing. I feel lots of people would use it as an excuse or feel they couldn’t be bothered. Of course people like us can always be bothered.

Yay for my favorite day of the week! And soon, I’m definitely gonna be feelin’ ya on all the boxes and bubble wrap. My August is gonna be devoted to packing and prepping for my move. Exciting for sure, but I wish I could skip the process and just be in my new place already.

3. Erica Jordan says

i would like to know how you limited yourself to ONE SQUARE of chocolate! id eat the entire thing hahah

so impressed you did this WHILE PACKING! i cant wait to see the finished product of the hizzouse!

4. Annahita Jimmerson says

I’m definitely linking up next week! I just need to remember to take pictures…. those falafels look so good!

5. Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit says

Wow, your salmon cakes turned out SO perfectly! And with a side of pickles… double yum!

6. Ana F says

Everything looks so yummy! Cornbread, strawberries, watermelon, chocolate, falafel…. = Ana is HUNGRY!

xoxo,

Happy Wednesday :)

So … have you ever had any silly bloggers accidently call your blog “Peas and Carrots” instead of “Peas and Crayons?”  I’m hoping I’m not the first. ;)  My friend just emailed me, telling me about my little “typo,” but my blog is being worked on right now, so I can’t fix it quite yet.  So sorry about that haha!!! :/

yum falafel! I haven’t had any of those in forever it seems like. We ate them like everyday for a month once bc Matt bought this huge case of them from amazon. But I think that was almost a year ago so I’m ready for some more. Also-I missed out on wiaw this week…mostly bc I’m studying like crazy and all we are eating is pizza & subs and I’m pretty sure no one wants to see 10 pictures of pepperoni pizza.

ps. I saw the pic of your house it almost looks move in ready! I can honestly say I excited for you to move in bc I really wanna see how you decorate it :) Have fun packing/moving. And congrats!

I hope moving went well today, girlie! I would NEVER ever entertain the thought that your un-photographed eats were anything less than stellar. :-p Everything always looks sooo good.

I’ll be back at the party next week! xoxoxo

10. Krazy_Kris says

AWWWWW! So I’ve poked around here a bit and then saw the badges… so I clicky clicky came back. All of my friends are here! How did I miss this fun? Hmmmmm – my food isn’t that exciting – but it would inspire me to do something prettier on wednesdays :)