Name the Movie

Okay, turn you head on more of a slant… Now, make a fist. Slowly ease it up underneath your chin.”
bullet the ferret laundry
“This is looking really good.”
Now, if you’ll excuse me, its time for me to make a quesa-dilla & read about a hundred or so of these:
wiaw collage
MWAH!
ps: Doesn’t bully look dapper without his mohawk? I heart his furry white toes.

Comments

“Napoleon, don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to be a cage fighter.”

This is the part where I admit that not only do I live like 1 1/2 hours away from the tiny town where that movie was filmed (the Cuttin Curral really does exist by the way), but that is seriously right near where my dad grew up. On a ranch. In the middle of southern Idaho. I die. And the crazy chicken farmer who you can’t understand? Sounds exactly like my grandpa did.

Zero percent of my childhood resembled that, I just want you to know. I am TOTALLY and completely normal ;)

Oy, I can’t believe I just admitted all that.

2. Erica Jordan says

hahah napolean dinomyte HECK YEAH!

im actually going to stalk WIAW for some recipe ideas because eating lean cuisines the past day for lunch just is NOT acceptable  jenni-fah!!

xoxox

I LOVE that movie!  I am super excited to see the cartoon that comes out this fall.  It may end up being the only animated show to make it’s way onto my DVR list.

Forget the quesa-dilla I want a dang liger!
    Haha I love that movie.
    And I too have been stalking, I mean reading, the WIAW posts for inspiration :)

Every.single.time. my computer crashed last week when it was broken I sang outloud “Yes I love technology. Always and forever.” Haha. I also still have a vote for pedro magnet on my fridge. :)

Bullet is lookin so fly.  He just needs a bow tie. Haha.

Oh my gosh I had no idea that you read every single WIAW!!! I’ve seen them around the blogosphere for ages now but I’ve never given them a try, maybe I’ll give it a go this coming wednesday :D

ps: “It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It’s probably the best drawing I’ve ever done.” I die. I die.

7. Kay says

Was someone watching Napoleon Dynamite?  (Or just the dance sequence on YouTube not that I ever sit around doing that myself…)