I’m not a player, I just crush a lot

Design Crush: Umbra
It all started with a funky Umbra display at Target (or Tar-jaaay if you’re feeling fancy!).  I was hooked on the fun grouping of frames, charming wall art, and quirky kitchen gadgets that this company has to offer.  I promptly bought two chic hanging frames on clearance and, in true Jenn fashion, broke one of them.  I sense a DIY repair in my immediate future =) Lemons out of lemonade! Did I really just write that? Maybe i’ll finish my coffee before typing the rest of this post.  Good thinking, eh?
The next piece of the collection you’ve seen in my vlog as well as in my mood board posts.
There’s not much I need to say about it.  Its one of my favorite things ever.
Well, aside from the Ferritos.
And its white and gray doppleganger is equally as amazing!
My latest Umbra piece? Holy, steal of a deal batman!
It retails for $110 but I stumbled upon this GIANT frame system for $39.99 at Marshalls last week.
Now I just have to figure out what photos to fill them with and where on earth to hang them in the new casa. Ohmygosh I can’t wait to actaully HANG things on our walls!I haven’t been allowed to with our last few rentals and that first nail I hammer into the wall is going to be GLORIOUS!  I probably should have picked designer purses or jewelry to collect but, to me, this stuff is way more fun!
And because I know you came here looking for some food…
Here’s the cup-o-yum from a trip to my first ever Fro-yo bar with the GORGEOUS Gina @ Running to the Kitchen!  You guys should take a cue from this fab blogger and vacation here. I’ll buy you yogurt!
As a self-proclaimed dessert snob, I can say with 100% certainty that this was BALL-ER!
Cake Batter + Red Velvet fro-yo with nuts, berries, and cookie crumbles.
Oh. My. Gosh!
What’s your favorite fro-yo/topping combo?  Do you have a design crush at the moment?
Tell me more Tell me more! <3

Comments

i loveeeeee fro yo, i usually do both a tart and a sweet side. For the tart side i like fruit toppings- kiwi, mango, berries, and those tapioca balls…and for the sweet side: crumbled oreos!

I love original tart with strawberries, mochi and a bit of sweetened condensed milk.

The original flavor is super easy to make at home. :)

3. Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean says

love fro you- i always add oreos, m&ms and golden grahams if they have them. plus some fruit!

4. Bonnie says

SO fun! As a native Californian-turned-Canadian (by marriage), I’m missing Target! They have such great stuff there! I’m a big sucker for frames so I’d be with and probably have a similar design crush if I had one. Apparently Target just bought out another store and they’re coming here in 2 years! Wahoo! As far as fro-yo goes, NO real good options here, at least not like in the states in my opinion. Oh well – always ice cream and visits down south to get my fro-yo fill!

You have great taste girlie!
    I went for fro-yo last week and got red velvet – it was so AWESOME!! I usually go with cake batter, but they didn’t have it. I topped it with everything under the sun and it was the best! :)

Ha!  Love the title!  I love interesting frames, but I’m not good at taking pictures of people.  I’d love to have a bunch of beautiful family photos, in which I don’t look goofy.  As of now?  Doesn’t exist!

First of all I can not even believe you quoted big pun!!! I want to eat you alive that title is so good!

I have an unhealthy amount of frames actually…it’s a little embarrassing but I really love having pictures around me. Can’t wait for you to hang something in your new home!!!