Oh My God Becky… Look at her WIAW!

She eats like one of those rap star’s girlfriends…
or just a really hungry blogger =)  I like to eat, and I can not lie!
what i ate wednesday eats
peace love and coffee glass
layered spaghetti lasagna pie
Breakfast
Strawberry Greek yogurt w/ cherries + cranberry coconut pecan granola
2 clementines
water
Snack
2 more clementines
[not pictured] random munchies of cheese + raisins
Iced Donut House coffee, black
Lunch
Veggie salad w/ ranch dressing and ground flax sprinkles
water
Dinner
1 heaping serving of Faux Lasagna
[not pictured] melted garlic and olive oil on a toasted sesame bun
water

Happy 27th What I Ate Wednesday!
New to the shindig?  [Click here for Rules + Info! <3]

Don’t forget to add the WIAW button + link somewhere in the post you are sharing so your friends + readers can see what you’re up to and join in on the fun too!  Or simply so they can stalk everyone’s posts like we do =)
Comment with a link to your post if you missed the deadline… i’ll add you! <3

Comments

1. LivelyKitchen says

Dude, stop putting songs in my head!  Last week it was the Whole Foods Parking Lot rap, this week …. it’s so out there…

How am I supposed to go to sleep with that song in my head?  :)

Boo, I messed up on my link!
    by the way, I thought that was a really huge cherry, then realized it was in a yogurt cup not a bowl! haha

3. Veganaphrodite says

Hey Jenn <3 I love your WIAW- cherries are just the best thing at the moment! Ill post my WIAW laer today- I just need to eat first ;)
    Love you!

Your eats look great as usual! Yum clementines, I usually only have them around Christmas, but it can be christmas in july right?!

5. Erica Jordan says

im loving these pics!! assuming you are taking these with your new baby!? (aka your SLR haha) they look AWESOME!!

ok now to the food. where do you find such delicious looking cherries? when i look theyre all so small and sad looking

dont lie…we all know you had beer for breakfast ;)

xooxo

6. Emily_WriteTwentyEleven says

I just want to compliment you one the growth i’ve seen in your food photography! well done!

7. Alex Kenefic says

Oh no!  I don’t want my picture to be tools! lol  Can I change it??  Those don’t look yummy at all…

8. kim,usa says

I tried to join this food site today twice but I think my entry is being deleted I don’t understand why.

9. Ana F says

Everything looks so delicious! Def not a good idea to come to this blog during lunch time!!

Happy WIAW!!!! :)

10. Ashley @ AlmostVegGirlie says

Hahaha I love the post title ;) I also love that it’s the 27th of July AND the 27th WIAW party, what a coincidence! I’ll be joining later since it’s my birthday and I wanted to post my actual meals on my big day!

Just wanted to say thanks for organising this- I have spent ages just now looking through all the posts and links- what fun.

I just came over from Jillian’s ! I adore your site!!How fun and refreshing!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena

Exciting New $150 Giveaway from Dr Perricone! Artful Beauty from the inside and out! Come and Enter!