My 7 Links [+ TGFA reminder!]

The lovely Lindsay of Cotter Crunch tagged me for some bloggy fun!
Thanks Almond Joy! <3

Here are the deets about the linkage:

The Goal to unite bloggers in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

The Rules
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Nominated blogger publishes his/her 7 links [one for each category]
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 bloggers to take part next
4) and the cycle continues <3 tag + blog away!

Check out the rest of the 7-link shenanigans w/ hash tag #my7links on twitter! <3

My 7 Links

Your most beautiful post  My Favorite Memory
– Your most popular post Storage Cube Paint Project
– Your most controversial post The Dirty Dozen 2011 + The Dirty Dozen Dilemma
– Your most helpful post  The Dreaded Love Chub
– A post whose success surprised you Baked Panko Pesto Mozzarella Balls
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved  Samosa Stuffed Potatoes
– The post that you are most proud of every single What I Ate Wednesday party

I’m adding one more b/c I stumbled into this post and got a good laugh out of it:
 My First Video Blog post! <3
Tag… You’re it!
1. Kristina @ Spabettie
2. Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
5. Nicky @ Kabocha Fashion

If you need me, you know where to find me!
Face first in some veggies:
Don’t forget to check out The Great Fundraising Act and get your bloggy bake sale on for a good cause!

Comments

1. Nicky @ kabochafashion says

Ooh what a fun idea! Thankyou for tagging me lovely! I totally agree – you should definitely be VERY VERY proud of your What I Ate Wednesday posts, you are a genuis girly!! And I’m going to go and check out your ‘forgotten posts’ now :)

weeee! thank you for tagging me, I have been loving these posts!  your posts are fun to look back on, and fun video too – but yes, speak up, girl! ;)

thanks for the TGFA shout out too, it is so EPIC already!

I am I am! <3 I was so embarrassed of WIAW at first! P egged me on to post
    my crazy idea and stick with it! and I’m so glad I did b/c its so flipping
    FUN now that its a party that I get to share with my blog land beauties!! <3

I’m actually in the market for a plastic/porcelain pepper. and apple… and any other fake fruits and veggies I can stuff food into =) Until then i’ll keep using the real stuff so I can eat it after the photos are snapped <3 lol

Thanks April!

I was actually tagged by someone else a couple days back and have the post half written.  I will be sure to link you up that you tagged me, too!

You know what’s ironic…one of my “most controversial” was posting about not always buying organic food.  I try but ya know.

I am off to check out your Dirty Dozen post.

Thanks for the tag honey!!  :)

6. babykayramon says

Read your post then immediately (or practically immediately) made your samosa stuffed potatoes.  Oh my god good!  I’ll have to WIAW about them tomorrow.  :)

I loooove that you did this!!! I had never read the love chubs and I’m so flipping guilty of love chubs…oh bf whyyyyy??!? The advice is great!