What I Ate Wednesday is Legal! Party #21

They grow up so fast, don’t they? Happy 21st What I Ate Wednesday!!!

I started taking spinning classes again [hooray!] and holy appetite, batman!
Without further adieu, here is my hungry hungry hippo WIAW <3
[with lots of recipe testing shenanigans]

wiaw what i ate wednesday party

Breakfast
raisins + a few bites of paul’s PB waffle
coffee
water
Lunch
croissant sandwich w/ cranberry walnut spread + cucumbers [recipe]
water
Snack
1/2 cup of strawberry greek yogurt with a banana, granola, + chia seeds
Appetizer
1 glass barefoot pinot
4 mystery wonton cups [recipe coming soon]
Dinner
thin crust garden veggie pizza split with pauliandro [recipe testing baby!]
water

Yum x 100

Your Turn!
I’d love to see a day in the life of you! Meals, snacks, drinks — all that good stuff!

Link back so others can get their WIAW on!
add the WIAW button somewhere in the post you are sharing so other bloggers can join in on the fun too!  WIAW is a fabulous way to meet new friends and find new blogs to stalk ;)  What’s not to love about a giant foodie look-book of meal ideas and recipe inspiration? <3

Peas and Crayons

Comments

It took me a minute to figure out the whole “legal” thing…uh, blonde moment! Haha!

You WOULD have pizza! I’ve been craving pizza for weeks now but I need to get some cheese…I’m sorry, pizza’s not pizza without the fromage! ;)

Hello! What a great idea. I saw this idea in a few other blogs and decided to join in this week. How exciting to be apart of number 21 too :)

yayyy you had the bananas with ants on them again ;-) just kidding. :-)

i cant wait to start linking up when i eat something other than popcorn, hot fries, luna bars, chips and salsa, and sushi. that is all my diet consists of now… but soon it will be more interesting for sure :)

Waffles and pizza. You had me there.
    Your meals look amazing, friend! I fear that until I get a decent camera I won’t be able to join.
    I mean, you can only pull off the instagram version once, right? haha

xoxo, Ana

Oh how I’ve missed your blog while I’ve been MIA! :o) I’m eating lunch as I type this, and all I want is some of that cranberry walnut spread! I will be making that ASAP. All I need to do is go get some vegan cream cheese. I can just taste it now. mmmmmmm :o)

today i had a soy latte, tuna salad and pop chips, a banana, a granola bar and 3 strawberries. yum!

what’s for dinner, you ask? tee bee dee my friend. TBD.

OH MY GOSH JEN!!! You have more than 80 people linked up?! well deserved. You’re the bomb.

I am so jealous of Paul… maybe I should marry a chef… but one who will cook me healthy stuff…

ok I’m drooling… I’m gonna go eat… at 11:30pm… cause that’s healthy..

CarissaExplainsItAll

I actually miss my spinning classes. I haven’t taken them in forever because …
    1) I’m already too busy with enough working out.
    2) I have bumped up my dance classes.
    3) I don’t want dude legs, and I worry that will happen if I do too much leg work.

Ugggghhhh. Maybe I could jump into a spinning class every once in a while for the heck of it.

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Whooo hooooo!!! Happy happy 21st WIAW :D! Girl, it makes me so happy to see how much you’ve grown and you are changing the universe (well at least my universe) with your awesome ways. YOU ARE DA BOMB.

yayyy you had the bananas with ants on them again ;-) just kidding. :-)

Weeee Happy 21st you crazy WIAW!

I’m always hungry/bottomless pit no matter what day of the week it is, haha!

Love it :)