Comments

ummm…was it HOT coffee??? unless you roasted C-dawg to death, it may be ok. At work we used to dump old coffee into the desk plant up front. just cuz we were lazy.

That plant was so freakin healthy!
    …and I use coffee grounds in my garden…I will cross my fingers for your cilantro!
    LOL

HAHAHAA! That’s totally something I would do first thing in the morning :). I actually think coffee it good for plants … something about the ph. Afterall, coffee grounds are GREAT for gardens, so maybe you’re on to something.

That’s pretty awesome. I’m a morning person, so I usually do things like that at night. And I do thinks like that pretty often at night. Sadly.

Haha, I have so almost done that a few times, but usually its something like going to pour milk in my green tea instead of my husbands tea and what not!

wheee!! this is so cool! I feel like gardening and planting is so much like LIFE in general. So much patience involved, and such an excitement to see the good fruit come out from good cultivating…just saying πŸ˜€

6. jillian :: cornflake dreams. says

OMG. whoooopsie! i know some ppl put coffee grounds in their plants to make them grow. so who knows maybe it’ll be a good thing?! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

haha! love you girl! I have those days too! Missed you!!!!! Hope all is well and I am sure the house is coming along fast! so exciting!!!

xoxo <3

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to brew coffee without putting any water in the coffee maker. I’ve also tried to brew it without putting any coffee.

9. melissanut says

that is so funny! when i’m really tired i’m prone to doing things like that, too. yesterday after i came back from the gym i tried to open my apartment door with the ‘door unlock’ button on my car key! whoops…

(ps. first time poster but long time reader – your blog is great!)

bahahahah I laughed out loud. Good stuff. I am the exact same way in the morning. However, I don’t drink coffee so I guess the only thing I have to put in my (non-existent) plants is orange juice or water.

Hahaha, ohh how I love you, Jenn!! Thank you for bringing a very much needed smile to my face! πŸ˜€ While I was staying in a hotel last week, I dumped a Crystal Light to-go stick into my coffee instead of my cup. For the record, coffee and lemonade DO NOT jive well together! <3

12. Chandeen @ Designed by Chance says

Ha ha, that is so funny. Today, I made myself a cup of tea with boiling water…and no tea.

That plant was so freakin healthy!
    LOL

16. Chandeen @ Designed by Chance says

17. melissanut says

(ps. first time poster but long time reader – your blog is great!)

18. jillian :: cornflake dreams. says