Adventures in Video Blogging

Just a test run! =)
The sound quality is SUPER fuzzy + sketchy on my webcam so I plan on using my Canon for the next video.

Turn up your volume like WOAH! my microphone was on low. Sowwy!

Giant. Dork.
But at least I got to talk to you in my PJs! =)

Ohmygosh – and before I forget- I have fantastic news!
Remember our coupon chat? [click here to catch up!]
We all agreed that fruit and veggie coupons would be way more beneficial than the slew of poptart coupons that companies print every week.  Driscoll to the rescue!  Head on over to driscoll.com to receive a printable 50 cent coupon for any package of Driscoll berries, PLUS receive an additional coupon on the month of your birthday!  (Just printed mine. Hollerrr!) What are you waiting for!? Go save some cash money! <3
vlog? check. coupon? check. giveaway? ch-ch-check

Oops! An Update!
March is my favorite Month – It’s National Nutrition Month [hooray!] and my birth month and I decided to take on one teensy little challenge: The 30 Day Challenge with Caitlin + Sophia + Ashley + a bunch of other fabulous ladies <3

Day 1 is a photo + 10 Facts
1. I made a giant lifestyle change last month. Epic. But i’m not ready to talk about it quite yet.
2. Writing this is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!
3. My favorite color is green… though some days it’s blue…. or black…. or… ALL <3
4. I feel naked if my toes don’t have paint on them.
5. I drive unreasonably far for good food =)
6. I have 3 tattoos
7. I’m beyond addicted to blogging (haha obviously!)
8. If mashed potatoes were ridiculously healthy, I’d eat them daily!
9. I can’t bake. Not even a little bit!
10. I break into song at least 3x a day. But only when Paul is around =)

Comments

Love the vlog — it makes it so much easier to read tone of voice once you know how a person sounds :)

Hmmm….questions…well, I don’t have anything specific yet, but it would be fun to see you demo one of your super fantastic craft projects!

Lisa that would totally wind up looking like blair witch project part two. HAHA! I can see it now… me running through the house with a camera and some glitter… hot. mess.

maybe i’ll try it out for a good laugh =)

Haha! You are too cute! Love the VLOG! I wish I could hear it better, but that just means I paid REALLY close attention! Haha!

I’m excited for your guys’ 30 day challenge!! I too feel completely naked when I don’t have my toes painted. They just look weird!

Oh my gosh, you are adorable. Of course. Isn’t it kinda freaky to share a video blog? I found myself feeling ridiculous as I hit “publish” on mine, but it’s such a good way for your readers to get to know who you really are! Also, major lifestyle change? You are killing me. I must know!!!

Your are sooooo flippin cute, and just how I imagined you to be!!I’m sooooo chicken to do a Vlog!Just an FYI I have 3 tattoos,and I also break into song at random times of the day! Love it girl!!!! Happy almost Thursday Friend!!!

That was super cool! Vloging is HARD! I love to edit video as much as cooking, Fighting, and Blogging! and I wish I had more time to do so, there would be video on every post if I had the time!

You’re so cute!

And I love that corner frame thing you have in the background…is that what it is?? I’ve never seen one.

maybe i’ll try it out for a good laugh =)