Dirty Drawers? Clean em Up!

Why yes, I *DO* take on the persona of the Orbit gum spokeswoman when I clean.
Here’s what I started with:
messy drawer organization before photo
I’m only showing you my side of the dresser b/c it’s my blog and I’m so not cleaning out my husband’s dirty drawers.  Worst wife ever =)

messy unorganized drawers before photo

*cringe*

messy drawers before photo bras bathing suits
Time to clean up my act!
Bra straps and other small accessories went into a neat little black pouch.
bra strap organization storage bag
Girly bras got lined in a row.  My trick is to keep the ones I use the most often in the front and keep the special occasion schtuff in the back!  This way it has a better shot at staying neat and organized.
bra intimates organization drawer storage
Folding jeans so I can see the label makes locating them much easier.

jeans drawer storage organization

I won’t bore you with the rest.

Dirty drawers? Clean them up with orbit gum a little organization spree

“FABULOUS!”

clean organized drawers after
PS: If you come across and old shirt or dress that you don’t wear anymore, donate or upcycle it!
Yesterday I made this no-sew scarf
no sew shredded black blue zebra print jersey scarf from a dress
What are you guys up to this weekend?
I haven’t seen my husband in a while so i’m excited to glue myself to his side =)

Comments

Love it! Last time I donated to a girl who’s house burned down. I had orginally packed them up for goodwill and the movers knew a family that could really use old household good and clothes. It made my day to know exactly where they were going!

My brother is autistic. Did I ever mention that on the blog? I need to talk more about his amazing journey <3 love him!

anywho – go you!!!!

Right when I read the title I thought: “Orbit commercial?” haha

Cleaning is fabulous!! I need to clean out my closet this weekend! :)

Have a great day girl! xoxo

my underwear/bra/socks/bathing suit drawer is MY WORST EFFING NIGHTMARE!

no matter how hard i try to keep it organized, i cannot! And I hate putting away bathing suits into the summer bins (i’m from boston so yeah its freezing right now!) because if I go away somewhere or a friends house who has a hot tub, i’ll need my b-suit!

props to you lady for your organization skills..how much do you charge to clean other people’s drawers…? haha i kid i kid

xoxox have a fun weekend with your lovie

I definitely need to do this to mine. It seems like I have before, but it just keeps going crazy. Surely there is some kind of fairy godmother that can come and do this?? Right???

I’m excited about spending time with my hubby this weekend, too. He has been gone for 4 nights! Yuck!

I cleaned my drawers and closet out the other day before I moved back to school! I have so much more free space because I finally threw out the clothes that I always said, “I’ll fit into those one day! I am going to get that skinny again! haha

Made a lot more room so I can go buy new clothes haha! When I get some money after being broke from all the dang college expenses!

Want to come do mine haha!

I just did my husband’s and not because I am a fab wifie because every morning I would hear him searching for matching socks, undershirts and whatever and I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to organize him just for my own happiness. :)

FABULOUS! :-)

I like how you organized your bras. I’m going to go back and do that to mine. I didn’t organize my hubby’s side. I’ve learned that you can’t really help anyone else with their clutter without causing problems.

you are on a mission!!!!! I’m the same way-if i’m in the mood to clean EVERYTHING gets done or cleaned….organizing thats def a downfall of mine-damn! Ok I need to work on that….asap….when i’m in the mood…

You have a lot of bras! :)

I just cleaned my entire apartment yesterday, but I didn’t not clean out any drawers–ran out of steam.

I did scrub my bathroom with a shirt from my former place of employment. That was fab!

Have a great weekend :)

This couldn’t have come at a better time. I really need to declutter big time but it is turning into a bigger job than first thought. But somehow I think it’s a pregnancy things, not a pre spring clean. But thanks for the tips!